We have multiple potential design engineering projects with various customers in the Cork,Kerry, Galway, Limerick, Waterford areas. These include contract and permanent positions.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager. Our Client is a highly regarded industrial engineering company who specialise in precision machining, sheet metal fabrication and full product assembly based in the Waterford/Cork area. You will be joining a dedicated and skilled team so it is essential that you have good team working skills, and a broad knowledge of engineering manufacturing
- devising and establishing a company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met;
- working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
- setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
- making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards;
- looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency;
- defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
- setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
- making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
Skills & Experience
- Over 5 years’ experience required.
- Previous Quality Management in the Medical Device/Aerospace Industries
- Be familiar with AS9100 and/or ISO13485