Keltia Ireland Ltd Privacy Statement
Last Reviewed 22/05/2018
Your data privacy is crucial to the services we provide. This privacy statement describes the type of information we collect and the options and controls we have put in place to manage your data while provide our services. It describes the methods we use to gather and organise your data and how we fulfil our legal obligations to you. Keltia Ireland ltd are committed to the protection of your data and privacy. (The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679)
What Information do we gather?
We collect information relevant to the services you request. these include:
- Your first and last names
- Email address
- Contact Phone number
- Mail Address
- Professional Details ( CV / Resume)
We make every effort to limit the use of your information to the service you requested . We only share your information with potential employers for the purposes of assessing your suitability . We will never submit your details to a third party without your consent. As part of our commitment to improving updating and enhancing the services we provide keltia utilises the information we gather to:
- Improve our services
- Identify security risks
- Detect and prevent fraud or abuse of our services and systems
- Collect statistical information about the use of our services
- Analyse and understand how are services are used to identify which products and services are most relevant to you.
From time to time we may contact you directly regarding new products and services or regarding services you have previously signed up for or requested.
Your have the right to protect and manage the data we hold about you. Keltia Ireland Ltd. is obliged to:
- Provide you with access to the information we hold about you.
- Change or update information you think is inaccurate.
- Delete information we hold about you.
- Request we limit the use we make of your data.
- Transfer your data to another provider.
As a recruiting services personal information will be shared with others. Keltia Ireland Ltd will do what we can to insure that those using your personal information comply with your requests. Note we cannot delete your information where:
- We are required by law to hold it.
- It is necessary for legal claims.
- It is used for statistical purposes.
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can
improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data
Disclosure Of Data Legal Requirements
Keltia-Ireland Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Keltia Ireland Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially
acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Cross Border Data Transfer
As Keltia is located in both the Ireland (EU) and in Seattle WA (USA) we use and share personal data both inside and outside the EU. Transfer of data outside the EU is undertaking compliant transfer mechanisms in accordance with the the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.keltia-ireland.ie/
- By phone number: 021 491 8763