Mechanical Design Engineer
Our Client based in the South West, designs and manufactures robotic solutions for the security sector. We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer This is an excellent opportunity to work on cutting edge automation products. This position requires hands on practical experience dealing with mechanical parts and assemblies. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to design and develop mechanical products and components from concept to production.
- Must be experienced in Autodesk Inventor
- Have some experience in CREO and solid works
- Previous work with robotics
- Must be enthusiast and passionate for the project they are working on
- Previous work in hand holding equipment is advantageous
- Have good attention to detail
- Bachelor degree with two years’ experience in engineering or equivalent level of education and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of current manufacturing techniques and technology.
- Familiarity with new product development processes.